Job Title:Employing Owner Operators for OTR NowHiring Positions:
- Owner Operator Solo
RT&T has openings NOW for Owner Operators!
Quality Owner Operators Continue to be the KEY to our Steadily Growing Business
If you are a professional looking for something more from your driving experience, we need to talk!
With a history of success since 1994, RT&T has the outstanding opportunities you have been looking for. It’s time for you to join our thriving team.
APPLY NOW and you will receive a $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS after 6 months!!
Other incentives available to our drivers:
- Excellent Pay Packages, Up to 80%
- Base Pay Package 75% of Line haul, 100% fuel surcharge
- 2% additional pay package for Driver Touch Freight
- 3% additional Load Assignment Bonus
- Voluntary Escrow Account Available
- Direct Deposit options/weekly settlements
- Safety bonuses
- Comdata Cards provided
- Elogs, Qualcomm, and In cab scanning
RT&T knows that we make money when YOU MAKE MONEY. We are here to support you and help you be successful. There are no hidden fees or terms to your Owner Operator contract.
To qualify you must have:
- Two Years of verifiable Over The Road experience
- Three or fewer moving violations in the past three years
- A solid work history
RT&T Enterprises, Inc. is a family owned Transportation Management Company providing transportation solutions to companies throughout North America. RT&T's transportation fleet is made up of Owner Operators and Lease to Own Operators. Our operating area includes the 48 states, but is primarily focused on the Midwest, South East, South, and East Coast. RT&T is a solid, growing company.
If interested in this
Driver opportunity with RT&T, please click on the APPLY NOW
button to submit your application today! Or click
HERE for quick apply.
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Stop off Pay
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- No-Touch Freight: Varies%
- Lease Purchase Program
- Assigned Equipment
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Paperless Logs
- Rider Program
- Est. Miles A Week: Varies
- Orientation Length: 2 days
- Satellite Communications: Qualcomm