Job Title:Company Drivers Wanted & Owner OperatorsHiring Positions:
- Company Driver Solo,
- Owner Operator Solo
Company Driver Benefits:
- Longevity Increases
- Company Paid Benefits
- Paid Orientation, holidays, detention, and handling
- Stop and Drop pay
- Weekly Settlements
- Drive new, well maintained equipment
- 401 K plan
- Must be 23 Years of age or older.
- Must hold a Class A Commercial Drivers License.
- Must have a Minimum (1) year verifiable Tandem Axle Tractor-Trailer driving experience.
- Prefer having some refrigerated trailer / food stuff delivery experience.
- Prefer having some East Coast delivery experience.
- Motor vehicle record may not show any Alcohol/Drug related convictions within the previous (5) years; including driving while impaired, driving under the influence and implied consent. This will include Alcohol related convictions, which have been pled to a lesser charge such as careless driving.
- No Major violations within the previous (3) years such as reckless driving or leaving the scene of an accident.
- No License suspension during the previous year.
- No Current restrictions of driving privilege.
- Must hold a current DOT Physical certificate.
- MUST PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.
Owner Operators Pay Package:
- .91 cents per PCmiler shortest miles as dispatched on all trips for * ZONE A. This rate is for loaded miles only.
- .88 cents per PCmiler shortest miles as dispatched on all trips for * ZONE B.
- .85 cents per PCmiler shortest miles as dispatched on all trips for * ZONE C.
- .81 cents per PCmiler shortest miles as dispatched on all empty miles.
- If contractor elects to move his equipment on his own accord when the next dispatch is given, no empty miles will be figured from the final empty point of the previous trip.
- $50.00 per stop will be paid on all stops after the first stop.
- The PCmiler shortest miles will be the most current Version available at the time of the trip.
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Retirement Plan / 401k
- Lay Over Pay
- Deadhead Pay
- Stop off Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- Assigned Equipment
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Truck Wash
- Rider Program
- Est. Miles A Week: 2,751 - 3,000
- Orientation Length: 2 days
- Satellite Communications: Qualcomm