Job Title:Owner Operator Truck Driver — more miles earn more bonuses!Hiring Positions:
- Owner Operator Solo,
- Owner Operator Team
Drive for a Fortune 500 company that focuses on your success!
Save time — apply with a recruiter now.
When you drive for Con-way Truckload, you’ll be able to keep your independence while you work with a company that understands the challenges small-business owners face. You’ll get competitive pay, benefits and opportunities to stay close to home with great-paying regional lanes.
The average annual solo driver 1099 income is $162,118,
and the average team driver income is $290,129 (per team)*.
When you drive for Con-way Truckload, you can also count on:
- Regional, team and solo available
- Practical mile pay
- Bonus cents per mile for solos who drive 11,000 miles in a month and teams who cumulatively drive 18,000 miles in a month
- Tax and business services help with ATBS
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and more
- Cargo liability insurance
- No charge for labor on oil changes and brake service
- Discounted maintenance labor work
- Base plates, permits and an IFTA decal at no charge
- Qualcomm system at no charge
- No forced dispatch for owner operators
- Fuel adjustment program and terminal fuel at company prices
- Driver referral bonus program
- Free rider program
- Free DOT inspections at Laredo, TX, and Joplin, MO
- Free wash bays at Laredo, TX, and Joplin, MO
- CA-compliant trailers
- Truck stop scanning
*Based on average 2014 income per 1099
A qualified candidate will possess the following:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Right to work and live in the United States and live in the 48 contiguous states
- 3 months current, over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five (5) years*
- Ability to meet all applicable legal requirements and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States
- Ability to pass all applicable Con-way Truckload Certification class testing/requirements
- Additional qualification requirements may exist; please contact the Recruiting department for complete information
*With regard to preventable motor vehicle accidents, moving violations and employment history, Con-way Truckload reserves the right to judge each applicant on an individual basis.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.
Call 866-225-0729 to complete the application process with a recruiter. Orclick here to apply now!
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Retirement Plan / 401k
- Lay Over Pay
- Stop off Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- No-Touch Freight: 100%
- Assigned Equipment
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Base Plate & Permits
- Pet Policy
- Vision Plan
- Est. Miles A Week: 5,501 - 5,750
- Orientation Length: 3 days
- Satellite Communications: Qualcomm