Job Title:Owner Operators Solo NeededHiring Positions:
- Owner Operator Solo
Owner Operators Needed
We make Owner Operators feel at home.
As a 100% Independent Contractor company, we only partner with the very best Owner Operators on the road. Since 1928, CRST Malone has served its customers well by helping Owner Operators build successful, profitable businesses. Plus, you’ll be backed by a management and administrative staff that’s one of the most stable in the industry, with an average tenure of 15 years.
- 75% of load with or without a trailer
- Average gross revenue $2.00 per mile
- Up to $1,000 sign on bonus
- Our top Independent Contractor in 2011 grossed $248,446
- Our average Contractor in 2011 grossed $148,000
- No age restriction on truck or trailer
Own your own truck
Coming out of your current lease or interested in becoming your own boss? Check out our lease purchase program. At CRST Malone, you can get in your own truck for as little as $325 per week, with zero down and no credit checks. If you’re becoming an Owner Operator for the first time, you’ll get a high quality late-model truck backed by a bumper-to-bumper warranty and maintenance for the length of your lease, plus lots of miles to help your truck pay for it and features like:
• Better than industry average loaded rate per mile
• Newer Trucks
• 100% pass through fuel surcharge & tarp pay
• Take home pay averages $700 - $1,000/week
• Increases to $1,200 as deductions drop off
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, CRST Malone is the largest flatbed organization in the nation. We currently have more than 1,700 trucks and operate more than 100 field offices throughout the contiguous United States and Canada. This vast infrastructure allows us to provide all levels of flatbed services, from the most simple to the most complex.
Make our team yours. See how being an Owner Operator with CRST Malone can take you places.
Call 866-609-9764 to get started today.
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Stop off Pay
- No-Touch Freight: Varies%
- Lease Purchase Program
- Assigned Equipment
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Base Plate & Permits
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Vision Plan
- Est. Miles A Week: 1,751 - 2,000
- Orientation Length: 2 days
- Satellite Communications: None