Job Title:Class A, Cdl Over-the-road, Lease-to-ownHiring Positions:
- Owner Operator Solo,
Buel, Inc. is located and domiciled in Chesnee, SC and has been in business since 1985. We are a 97 truck company that specializes in the hauling of frozen and refrigerated goods. We operate lanes in the Southeast, Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
All of our drivers are Independent Contractors that lease our tractors; we do not hire company drivers. This leasing program is very simple in the fact that there is NO upfront money, NO credit check and it is a “walk-a-way" lease. We also have a Tidal Program.
Buel, Inc. does not operate lanes to California, New York, New Jersey or any New England states. We strictly operate Pacific Northwestern, Midwestern and Southeastern states.
All of our tractors are late model Kenworth T-600’s (anteaters) and are equipped with the following:
- Double bunk sleepers
- Jake brakes
- APU generator units
- 475 CAT engines
- 10 speed Eaton transmissions
- 358 Rear ends
- Refurbished trucks available
Buel, Inc. offers a comprehensive list of benefits and coverage options that have the flexibility to meet the needs of individuals and families.
Standard benefits include:
- $1,000 AWARD BONUS
- 24 Hour Dispatch and Maintenance
- DIRECT DEPOSIT, COMDATA AND PAPER CHECK PAYMENT OPTIONS
Optional benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Limited Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Pet ( s ) WELCOME with deposit
- Husband/wife with additional low cost monthly insurance
(The above listed optional benefits are voluntary, at the expense of the independent contractor.)
Buel, Inc. is currently seeking CDL Class A Operators to join it’s growing family. As an independent contractor for Buel you will be leasing our equipment and servicing our established customers in designated markets.
Your responsibilities will be to transport refrigerated goods from our clients to our client’s customer base. This position is long haul, over the road (OTR) transport. On average, contractors are on the road 12 to 15 days with time off in between.
Drivers are required to follow standard DOT guidelines and provide a professional attitude and professional level of customer service to Buel Inc. clients and client customers.
*An independent contractor for Buel can enjoy an earnings
potential of $50,000
per year take home and beyond!*
Qualified independent contractors must meet the following requirements:
- 25 years of age or older
- legally authorized to work in the US
- have at least 1 year verifiable CDL-A experience
- no DUI convictions in a commercial vehicle for the past 5 years or 3 years in a personal vehicle.
- No more than one DUI conviction in a lifetime.
- Background checks will be done for MVR and DAC and upon satisfactory review, the next step of the application process will follow.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY OR CALL US AT 866-369-9744
- Direct Deposit Available
- Deadhead Pay
- Stop off Pay
- No-Touch Freight: 100%
- Lease Purchase Program
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Est. Miles A Week: 3,001 - 3,250
- Orientation Length: 1 1/2 days
- Satellite Communications: Other