Atlas - Commercial Truckload
1212 St. George RoadEvansville, IN 47711
(800) 525-3029visit web site
Job Title:DriveAtlas® in the Shuttle FleetHiring Positions:
- Owner Operator Solo,
- Owner Operator Team
Atlas has begun accepting Owner Operator
applications for the Shuttle Fleet once again!
The Shuttle Fleet is a nationwide drop-and-hook trailer delivery division of Atlas moving both loaded and empty trailers throughout the lower 48 states.
Why is the Shuttle Fleet Right for You?
$1.56 per mile average in this division, and paid all mile (loaded, empty & bobtail)
Dry Van - Light loads of 15,000 - 25,000 lbs. and with over 25% loads empty/bobtail
$3,000 sign on bonus
Nationwide fuel discount, fuel surcharge paid on all miles, free truck washes, free PrePass, weekly direct deposit, Comdata card, cell phone allowance and more! (see below)
Apply Now, or call 800-525-3029.
Additional Shuttle Fleet Information
The Shuttle Fleet is a nationwide drop-and-hook trailer delivery division of Atlas moving both loaded and empty trailers throughout the lower 48 states. This owner operator division not only offers a high pay rate, our drivers don’t have to compete with company drivers for loads. We also pay all dispatched miles (loaded, empty and bobtail) and are very flexible on home time…you choose when you want to be home and for how long.
Your Pay? We tell you Averages, not “Up to…”
Ever been told you can make "up to" a per mile rate and found out the real pay is less? We tell you the averages so you have an honest reference to the income you can expect.
Mileage Base Pay: $1.56 Average per all miles in the Shuttle Fleet (Trailer Delivery Service).
Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on ALL DISPATCHED MILES (loaded, empty & bobtail).
Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. national average, we have the highest surcharge for van type operations in the industry. Example: at $3.50, it is $.40, and at $4.00, it is $.49. Besides being the highest surcharge, it is paid on all dispatched miles (loaded, empty and bobtail).
Fuel Discount Program: The average last year was $.19 per gallon off the pump price, which means several thousand dollars saved per year (actual range of $.05 - $.61).
Above Average Earnings
Our pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
$1.56 Average per all dispatched
(Includes Fuel Surcharge - paid on all dispatched miles: loaded, empty and bobtail)
- Fuel Surcharge paid on all dispatched miles
- Discounted Fuel Program
- Detention Pay
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- Free PrePass
- Free Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Direct Deposit Settlements (weekly)
- Comdata Fuel Card (no hidden company charges)
- National tire discounts
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Clothing Allowance
- Cell Phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
- National Tire Account
- Maintenance program
- No Cost Year-Round Rider Program (18yrs or older)
- Open pet policy
- Expected miles (per week): 2100 - 2500
- Fuel-Saving Light loads
- Flexible home time
Owner Operator Obligations
- Base Plate – O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction
- 12 years old or newer tractor
- Center Pin on 7-way “Pigtail Plug” must be hot at all times on your tractor.
- Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR experience
- No DUIs in past 2 years
- No felonies or incarcerations in the past 7 years
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit Available
- Retirement Plan / 401k
- Lay Over Pay
- Orientation Expenses Paid
- Assigned Dispatchers
- 24/7 Dispatch Available
- Base Plate & Permits
- Truck Wash
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Est. Miles A Week: Varies
- Orientation Length: 2 days
- Satellite Communications: Qualcomm